With spring on it’s way, make this super-easy, healthy and delicious salad using seasonal spring ingredients.
- Heat a little oil in a large wok or deep sided frying pan. Gently fry the onion until starting to soften.
- Add the spring greens and continue to cook, until they just start to wilt.
- Stir in the beans and continue to cook for 2 – 3 minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together the oil, mustard, lemon juice and season to taste.
- Take the spring greens off the heat, stir through the dressing and serve warm.