This is a great dish to help get your fussy children to get their 5-A-DAY.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Heat oil in a large saucepan; add onion, garlic, celery, carrots, courgette and oregano. Fry for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in canned tomatoes and allow to cook for 2 minutes, continually stirring.
- Stir in stock, bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, partially covering saucepan with a lid.
- Remove from heat then blitz with blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately with some crispy garlic bread.