Ideal to make with the kids, this recipe uses two cans and is really quick and easy to make.
10 minutes to prepare and serve. Serves 4.
1. Place the raspberries and honey in a bowl and mix together, coating the fruit.
2. Place the biscuits, ginger and cinnamon into a plastic bag and crush into crumbs.
3. Place the rice pudding and the seeds from the vanilla pod into a bowl and mix together.
4. Layer the raspberries into four ovenproof ramekin dishes, followed by the vanilla rice pudding and sprinkle the biscuit mixture on top.
5. Place the ramekins into a hot oven at 200-220C/400F/Gas Mark 5 for 7 minutes and then serve.
Nutritional information per serving:
of which saturates
of which sugars
Canned berries are high in vitamin C, a great natural protection against free radicals