Course: Starter - Dish: Vegetarian - Serves: 4-6
15 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4-6.
1. In a large saucepan cook the pasta as directed on the pack.
2. Drain the pasta, rinse it in cold water then set aside to drain and cool.
3. In a large bowl combine the borlotti beans, sweetcorn and red onion.
4. Using a fork, whisk together the lemon juice and oil, and season to taste.
5. Add the pasta and dressing to the bean mix, tumbling together to coat all ingredients with dressing and serve.
Hints and Tips
For a more substantial salad add a can of sustainable tuna, flaked and drained.