Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to fan 200°C, conventional 220°C, gas 7.
- Unroll the pastry onto a floured surface. Cut the pastry into six rectangles and place on a baking sheet. Mark a border 1cm from the edge of the pastry with a sharp knife.
- In a bowl stir the mushrooms into the cream cheese.
- Pile cream cheese mixture onto the centre of each rectangle, crumble over Stilton and sprinkle over walnuts.
- Brush the border of the pastry square with beaten egg or milk.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the pastry is risen and golden.