Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
· Preheat oven to fan 200°C, conventional 220°C, gas 7.
· Place the aubergines, squash, onion and garlic in a roasting tin with the harissa paste and 2 tbsp of the olive oil. Toss well and roast for 20 minutes.
· Add the chickpeas to the roasting tin and roast for a further 5 – 10 minutes until the squash is soft.
· To make the dressing whisk together the lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining olive oil.
· Transfer contents of the roasting tin into a large serving bowl and pour over the dressing. Add salad and coriander and toss together gently.
· Serve immediately with toasted pitta bread.