Using a variety of canned ingredients, why not try mixing up traditional Mexican enchiladas by adding hot dogs? Taking just 30 minutes to prepare and cook, it’s perfect for a week day evening.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c, Gas 4, and grease a large ovenproof dish (approx. 20 x 30cm)
- Fry the onion and pepper slices until softened. Add 1/2 the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 4 - 5 minutes until softened and thickened.
- Stir through the hot dog slices, kidney beans and half the grated cheese, until warmed through.
- Spoon the mixture between the flour tortillas and roll them up. Line them up in the ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the remaining tomatoes and top with remaining cheese. Scatter over the green chilli.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.