This salad is great served warm in the evening, and ideal for the lunch box the next day.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Peel and cut the celeriac into 1cm cubes, add to a large pan of salted water and boil for 5 minutes until just tender
- Meanwhile make the dressing, mix together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, chilli and seasoning, beat well.
- Add the lentils to the celeriac, bring back to the boil, drain well.
- Return to the warm pan, stir in the spinach.
- Add the dressing and toss the ingredients together and place in a serving bowl.
- Crumble over the goats cheese and pancetta, serve immediately. Hints and Tips: Omit pancetta for a vegetarian version.