This month’s guest recipe comes from Nicola Jones, Systems and Communications Manager at Tata Steel.
This cupboard staple makes a great healthy lunch alternative, at under 300 calories a portion. It is also super quick and easy to make!
- Peel and cut the potatoes, leeks and onion and add to the slow cooker.
- Add the knob of butter along with the stock cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover ingredients with boiling water and leave on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Add the can of evaporated milk.
- Blend to required consistency.
- Serve with brown bread and butter and enjoy