This dish is the ideal starter to serve at any dinner party – easy to make and suitable for vegetarians.
40 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas Mark 6.
2. Empty the vegetable chilli and tomatoes into a saucepan and heat gently until just starting to bubble.
3. Add the rice, cinnamon and cloves. Heat gently for 4 minutes. Remove the cinnamon and cloves and add the cashew nuts.
4. Halve the red peppers and remove the seeds. Brush with a little olive oil and place on a baking sheet, spoon the chilli into the peppers and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chilli is heated through and the peppers still slightly crunchy.
5. Mix together the yoghurt, cucumber and mint and chill until ready to serve.
6. Serve with the yoghurt dressing, baby spinach and tomato salad.