Course: Main - Dish: Meat - Serves: 4
Ready in 15 minutes, this tasty stir-fry is packed with vegetables and only contains 239 calories.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan.
2. Add the garlic, chilli powder and mince and stir-fry for five minutes until the mince is browned.
3. Add the onion and red pepper, and stir fry for a further minute.
4. Then add the bamboo shoots and tomatoes and stir-fry on a high heat for a further two or three minutes.
5. Stir in the soy sauce and serve.
Hints and Tips
For more exotic ingredients that don’t cost the earth, try adding some canned water chestnuts to this dish.