This delicious no-nonsense dish can be made for any season.
45 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
1. Preheat oven to Gas 5, 190°C, 375°F.
2. Mix the chicken and vegetables together and place into a shallow 1.2 litre (2 pint) dish.
3. Cut the filo pastry into squares approximately 15cm square (6”) and scrunch up into rosette shapes, use to top the chicken mixture.
4. Brush with oil or butter and bake for 25 minutes until golden and the filling is heated through.
5. Serve either hot or cold with canned new potatoes and a selection of salad leaves.