Both a spicy corn salsa and new potato salad make excellent BBQ side dishes.
- Deseed and cut the pepper into small pieces. Deseed and finely chop the green chilli. Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Cut the green beans into small pieces.
- Place the pepper, chilli, tomatoes and green beans into a medium sized serving bowl.
- Stir through the drained sweetcorn, olive oil, lime juice and zest.
- Roughly chop the coriander and stir through the salsa to serve.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, crème fraiche, lemon zest and 1 tbsp juice in a medium bowl.
- Halve the new potatoes and finely slice the spring onions. Gently stir into the mayonnaise mixture with the broad beans, until all the ingredients are coated.
- Finely chop the parsley and chives. Stir through the potato mixture and serve.