Course: Main - Dish: Vegetarian - Serves:
- Mix together the tamari, sesame, ginger and chilli. Slice the banana blossoms in half, pat dry with kitchen paper and stir it through the tamari mixture. Leave to marinate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rice vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir through the red cabbage and leave to marinate.
- Cook the jasmine rice according to pack instructions. In the last minute of cooking add the edamame beans to heat through.
- When the rice is cooked, drain the liquid off the red cabbage and stir through the warm rice.
- Divide the rice between 4 serving bowls and top with the banana blossom, cabbage, pickled ginger and coriander. Drizzle with a little of the tamari marinade to serve.