Course: Main - Dish: Vegetarian - Serves: 4
- Mix together all of the pineapple salsa ingredients and set aside for the flavours to develop.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C. Grease a large baking tray with oil.
- Mix the flour and Cajun seasoning together. Dry the banana blossom on kitchen paper and lightly dust with flour all over to coat and place onto the baking tray.
- Place into the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, turning half way through, until lightly golden and crispy.
- Warm the tortillas as per pack instructions and serve with the warm banana blossom, mixed salad, onion, tomatoes and the pineapple salsa.