Saturated fat: 6.9
Apricot yoghurt crunch pots:
Saturated fat: 3.7
Canned apricots are an excellent source of vitamin A, which is essential for maintaining healthy skin
Spam Spreaders and Chilli Bean Burrito Wrap
The spreaders and wrap can be made as a snack for teenagers on the go, or a quick dish when you’re feeling hungry.
10 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 2.
See “Switch 2” for more recipes devised with James Martin
|2 tortilla wraps
1/2 x (420g) can mexican style chilli beans, drained
100g of 300g x can spam chopped pork and ham
1 spring onion, cut into matchsticks
1/4 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
25g cheese, grated
Apricot yoghurts crunch pots:
Spam spreaders and chilli bean burrito wrap:
1. Thickly slice the spam and cut into rough chunks and place on tortilla wrap.
2. Top generously with the mexican style chilli beans, the vegetable matchsticks and the grated cheese.
3. Roll up, cut in half and serve.
Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Apricot yoghurt crunch pot:
1. Combine the yoghurt and apricots in a bowl and sweeten to taste with honey.
2. Divide the yoghurt between two pots and top with the crunchy cereal and drizzle with honey.