Fat: 6.5g (3.8g saturated fat)
Canned green beans are a source of folic acid which is essential for healthy blood cells
Tuna with Bashed Potatoes and Sour Cream Dressing
For a simple salad that will still fill you up, try this healthy tuna dish.
10 minutes to prepare and cook.
See “Ten Minute Tasters” for more recipes.
|1 x 540g can new potatoes in skins, drained
1 x 185g can tuna in water, drained and flaked
4 spring onions, chopped
1 x 290g can mushrooms, drained
|1 x 300g can green beans, drained
4 tbsp sour cream
2 tbsp chopped chives, freshly ground black pepper
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
3. With a fork or a potato masher, gently break up the potatoes but not into a mash.
4. Place in a bowl and add the tuna, spring onions, mushrooms and green beans. Toss gently.
5. Mix the sour cream and chives and serve on top of the bashed potatoes.
Season with ground black pepper.
Use natural yoghurt instead of sour cream if you are watching the fat contents.
You can find sustainable canned fish at the supermarket.