Sat Fat: 6.0g
Canned mango is high in vitamin A which promotes healthy skin and strengthens the immune system
Coconut Rice Pudding with Exotic Fruits
Want to satisfy your sweet tooth but fancy something with a twist? This coconut rice pudding accompanied by exotic fruit should do the trick.
20 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
See “Can-veniently Nutritious” for more recipes
|3 tbsp cashew nuts
425g can low fat rice pudding
4 tbsp coconut milk
|425g can mango slices
411g can lychees
425g can black cherries
1. Heat a frying pan and dry roast the cashew nuts until golden brown.
2. When cool enough to handle, roughly chop the nuts.
3. Empty the rice pudding into a saucepan, add the coconut milk and heat gently until thoroughly combined.
4. Drain the mango, lychees and black cherries, reserving the juice. Pour the juice into a saucepan and heat gently. Simmer for 5 minutes until slightly reduced.
5. Spoon the rice pudding into a bowl alongside the fruit drizzled with the juices. Scatter a few cashew nuts onto the fruit to serve.