Canned potatoes contain vitamin B6 which turns carbs, protein and fat into energy
15 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 2.
545g can new potatoes, drained, cut into thick slices
200g can ham, diced
2 medium eggs
3 spring onions, finely sliced
1-2 Tbsp oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Crusty bread to serve
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and fry for two minutes. Hints and Tips
2. Add ham and stir-fry with potatoes for three or four minutes until they are turning golden.
3. Stir in the spring onions.
4. Make two hollows in the frying pan and add a little more oil if required. Crack an egg into each and turn down the heat to allow the eggs to set.
5. Season with black pepper and serve with crusty bread.
Add some fresh, halved cherry tomatoes with the spring onions if required.
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add potatoes and fry for two minutes.
Hints and Tips