Canned salmon contains essential Omega-3 fats which help to regulate blood pressure and keep bodies healthy
Salmon & Broccoli Quiche
35 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
213g can pink salmon, drained
Small head of broccoli, approx 75g
2 medium eggs
150ml full fat milk
1 x 20cm pre-cooked pastry case
25g cheddar cheese, grated
2. Put a pan of water on to boil.
3. Divide the broccoli into small florets; plunge into boiling water for one minute, drain well and cool under cold running water. Dry on kitchen paper.
4. Place the salmon in a bowl; remove any large bones and skin.
5. Place eggs and milk in a measuring jug and beat together, season well, add to the salmon and mix well.
6. Pour mixture into the pastry case.
7. Push the broccoli florets into the mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until firm and golden brown.