Nutritional information per serving:
Sat Fat: 2.4g
Canned sweetcorn is a source of folic acid which helps normal growth development and cell renewal
Chicken & Potato Pie
A quick and easy dish that your friends and family will enjoy. Serve with carrots and broccoli for a healthy meal.
40 minutes to prepare and cook. Serves 4.
See “u.can cook” for more recipes devised with James Martin
400g cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
295g can condensed chicken soup
560g can potatoes, drained and sliced
195g can sweetcorn, drained
3 Tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to fan 200°C, conventional 220°C, gas 7.
2. In a large bowl combine chicken, soup, milk and sweetcorn.
3. Place in a large ovenproof dish, or 4 individual dishes and then top with sliced potatoes and brush with melted butter.
4. Place in the oven for 30 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
5. Serve with fresh broccoli and carrots.
Hints and Tips: As an alternative, replace chicken soup with mushroom soup.
Freezing: This recipe can be portioned and freezes very well. Defrost thoroughly in a refrigerator pror to reheating.