Click image to enlarge
Nutritional information per serving:
Nutritional value per serving
||Per serving* (290g)
| of which saturates
| of which sugars
Thai Green Prawn Curry – Family Fakeaway
Try our new Thai green prawn curry, part of our ‘Family Fakeaway’ series! An easy and delicious recipe, using canned mushroom, water chestnuts, coconut milk and green beans.
- 1 tbsp groundnut or vegetable oil
- 1 x onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp Thai green curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 1 x 285g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 x 225g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 x 400g can coconut milk
- 300g large cooked prawns, defrosted if frozen
- ½ x 400g can green beans, drained
- Thai rice, to serve
- Fry the onion in the oil until starting to soften. Add the Thai green curry paste and continue to fry for 1 -2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, water chestnuts and coconut milk. Simmer for 7 - 8 minutes, until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add the prawns and green beans, cook for a further 3 – 4 minutes until heated through.
- Serve with Thai rice
© 2019 Canned Food UK, all rights reserved