Please answer the question and fill out the form below to enter our competition.
By entering I confirm that I am aged over 18, and have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
Terms and Conditions
COMPETITION/OFFER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. ‘Canned Food UK’ refers to Canned Food UK, Canned Food UK members, and agents connected with the competition.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Canned Food UK, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
3.Unless otherwise specified, you may enter the Competition as many times as you like however where a winner has been selected and Canned Food UK discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process either to answer questions or to make bulk entries, Canned Food UK may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
4. One or fewer competitions will run on the Canned Food UK website each month.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Canned Food UK reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Canned Food UK reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
6. Unless otherwise specified, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Canned Food UK reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
7. Canned Food UK will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Canned Food UK takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. Canned Food UK will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage arising out of the winner's (or their guest's) use or enjoyment of the prize.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. The competition manager’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No undue correspondence will be entered into.
12. Canned Food UK reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Canned Food UK reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable.
13. By ticking the box marked ‘ Tick here if you would like to receive our Canned Food UK newsletter’, entrants agree to receiving future Canned Food UK newsletters via email. Email addresses will not be used for any other purpose.
What two canned food ingredients are featured in the
? Quorn Tagine
A. Canned tomatoes and canned lentils B. Canned mushrooms and canned cannellini beans
C. Canned chickpeas and canned prunes
D. Canned sweetcorn and canned carrots
Canned tomatoes and canned lentils
Canned mushrooms and canned cannellini beans
Canned chickpeas and canned prunes
Canned sweetcorn and canned carrots
Tick here if you would like to receive our Canned Food UK newsletter